The publications are listed by date
- * High-strength and high-conductivity in situ Cu–TiB2 nanocomposites. Materials Science and Engineering A.
- A novel process for manufacturing copper with size-controlled in-situ tungsten nanoparticles by casting. Journal of Materials Processing Technology.
- * TiB2 nanoparticles-regulated oxidation behavior in aluminum alloy 7075. Corrosion Science.
- Nanoparticle promoted solution treatment by reducing segregation in AA7034. Materials Science and Engineering A.
- Gas-Tungsten Arc Welding of Dissimilar Aluminum Alloys with Nano-Treated Filler. Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering.
- Nanoparticles Enabled Mechanism for Hot Cracking Elimination in Aluminum Alloys. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A.
- * High Strength and High Electrical Conductivity Al Nanocomposites for DC Transmission Cable Applications. Journal of Composites Science (Invited).
- Size Control of In Situ Synthesized TiB 2 Particles in Molten Aluminum. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A.
- * Interfacial thermal conductance of in situ aluminum-matrix nanocomposites. Journal of Materials Science.
- * Non-negligible corrosion process in a novel sulfur-based energy storage system. Journal of Power Sources.
- Thermal Analysis of the Solidification Behavior of AA7075 Containing Nanoparticles. Light Metals 2021: 50th Anniversary Edition. 150th TMS Annual Meeting, USA, 2021
- Influence of Tungsten Nanopowders on Enhancing the Aging Behavior of a Copper–Chromium Alloy. Metal-Matrix Composites. 150th TMS Annual Meeting, USA, 2021
- * Mo-enhanced Chemical Stability of TiC Nanoparticles in Molten Al. Journal of Alloys and Compounds.
- * Unusual thermal performance in Cu-60Ag by WC nanoparticles. Materials Science and Engineering B.
- Research Methods of Contact Electrification: Theoretical Simulation and Experiment. Nano Energy
- Nanoparticle-Enabled Phase Modification (Nano-Treating) of CuZrSi Pseudo-Binary Alloy. Materialia
- Facile Manufacturing of Bimodal Grained Copper with Nanoparticles. Materials Letters
- * Kinetics and Dynamics of Surface Thermal Oxidation in Al-ZrB2 Nanocomposites. Corrosion Science
- * New Study on Tribological Performance of AA7075-TiB2 Nanocomposites. Tribology International
- Highly Ductile Zn-2Fe-WC Nanocomposite as Biodegradable Material. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A
- Thermally Stable Ultrafine Grained Copper Induced by CrB/CrB2 Microparticles with Surface Nanofeatures via Regular Casting. Journal of Materials Science & Technology
- Multiscale Analyses of Friction Behavior at Fretting Interfaces. Friction
- * Effect of electron concentration on electrical conductivity in in situ Al-TiB2 nanocomposites. Applied Physics Letters
- * Manufacturing of Bulk Al-12Zn-3.7Mg-1Cu Alloy with TiC Nanoparticles. Procedia Manufacturing SME/ASME, 48th North American Manufacturing Research Conference, NAMRC 48, Cincinnati, USA, 2020
- Casting In-Situ Cu/CrBx Composites via Aluminum-Assisted Reduction. Procedia Manufacturing SME/ASME, 48th North American Manufacturing Research Conference, NAMRC 48, Cincinnati, USA, 2020
- * Electrical Performance of Bulk Al–ZrB2 Nanocomposites from 2 K to 300 K. Nanocomposites VI: Nanoscience and Nanotechnology in Advanced Composites, 149th TMS Annual Meeting, San Diego, USA, 2020
- Nanotreating High-Zinc Al–Zn–Mg–Cu Alloy by TiC Nanoparticles. Light Metals, 149th TMS Annual Meeting, San Diego, USA, 2020
- High Strength Nanotreated Filler Material for TIG Welding of AA6061. Light Metals, 149th TMS Annual Meeting, San Diego, USA, 2020
- * Enhanced thermal stability in Cu-40 wt% Zn/WC nanocomposite. Materials & Design
- Nanoparticle-enabled Phase Control for Arc Welding of Unweldable Aluminum Alloy 7075. Nature Communications
- * Facile fabrication and enhanced properties of Cu-40 wt% Zn/WC nanocomposite. Journal of Alloys and Compounds
- * Study on electrical behavior of copper and its alloys containing dispersed nanoparticles. Current Applied Physics
- High-performance copper reinforced with dispersed nanoparticles. Journal of Materials Science
- * Fundamental theories and basic principles of triboelectric effect: A review. Friction
- Manufacturing and Characterization of Zn-WC as Potential Biodegradable Material. Procedia Manufacturing SME/ASME, 47th North American Manufacturing Research Conference, NAMRC 47, Erie, USA, 2019
- * Effect of Hot Rolling on Naval Brass/WC Nanocomposite. Procedia Manufacturing SME/ASME, 47th North American Manufacturing Research Conference, NAMRC 47, Erie, USA, 2019
- Manufacturing of Al and Mg nanocomposite microparticles. Manufacturing Letters
- Scalable Manufacturing of Ultra-strong Magnesium Nanocomposites. Manufacturing Letters
- Scalable Manufacturing of AgCu40-WC Nanocomposite Microwires. Journal of Micro & Nano Manufacturing, ASME
- * Time- & Load-Dependence of Triboelectric Effect. Scientific Reports
- * MD Simulation for Continuous Dry Friction on Fretting Interfaces. Journal of Mechanical Engineering (EI).
- Fabrication of high strength Al nanocomposites with populous TiB2 nanoparticles. Procedia Manufacturing SME/ASME, 46th North American Manufacturing Research Conference, NAMRC 46, Texas, USA, 2018
- * Triboelectric Effect: A New Perspective on Electron Transfer Process. Journal of Applied Physics
- Facile synthesis of 10nm high purity TiB2 nanoparticles. Materials Letters
- Ding W.M., Pan S.H., et al. Load Distribution of Rolling Bearing with Localized Defect. Journal of Machine Design and Research (EI)
First-(co)author articles are marked with *